Mecan River Outfitters & Lodge
W720 State Road 23
Princeton, WI 54968
Our goal has been the same since the day we began: to help you get out and away from the hustle and bustle, to unwind, and relieve the
stress in your life. Since starting in 1984 we have always aimed to make your time with us a very memorable and pleasurable one. Whether
it's for a two-hour canoe trip or an overnight stay at the lodge or in one of our cabins, we want you to leave with plans for your return.
In 1994 we did a major expansion of the business by adding the Mecan River Lodge. This enables us to take care of your every need.
See our website: www.mecanriveroutfitters.com
- For the canoeist who would like to return to our base for the evening, they are the perfect way to end your day on the river.
- For the skier, the cabins are located on the ski trails. Ski at your leisure, with no worries of returning home at the end of the day.
- For the hunter, take advantage of the hunting opportunities we offer. Take it easy after a hard day�s hunt and unwind in the privacy
of your own cabin, or you can kick back with friends at the lodge.
- Or, if you have had enough of the fast-paced world, slow down with us. These cabins are all located in a woodland setting.
- No phones.
- No electricity.
- There are his and hers outdoor privies.
- You provide your own sleeping bags, towels, and food.
- We furnish cooking and eating equipment along with firewood and gas lights.
- There are showers available at the lodge.
- The cabins also have picnic tables and outdoor firepits.
- �Coyote Run� is a cute one-room log cabin that sleeps two to four people.
- �Birch Hollow� is big enough to handle up to ten people.
- �Whispering Pines� will house eight people comfortably.
We are located 3-1/2 miles west of Princeton on Highway 23 or 6-1/2 miles east of Montello on Highway 23. We are...
- 1 hour from Madison
- 2 hours from Milwaukee
- 1-1/2 hours from Green Bay
- 45 minutes from I-90/94 Exit
- 45 minutes from Highway 41
Put our coordinates in your GPS and let it do the work!
View Larger Map